Lunar New Year 2017 will mark the beginning of the Year of the Red Fire Rooster, predicted to be a year of luxury, beauty, and abundance. It is said that this year’s energy will be beneficial to career, business and financial investments, making it a good time to take advantage of income-generating opportunities.
Get a jump start on this year’s abundant vibe by paying attention to your wallet – many Feng Shui experts believe there is such a thing as a “lucky” wallet.
So how do you make sure you have a “lucky” wallet? Follow the tips below…
AVOID buying or using a second-hand wallet.
The previous owner’s energy remains in the wallet and may affect your own energy when you use it, leaving you uncertain if it carries good or bad luck.
CHOOSE your wallet colour with awareness:
- Black wallets are said to represent wealth and prosperity, ideal for individuals who aim for career advancement and success in business.
- Brown wallets are perfect for those who wish to increase their savings, or quit the habit of unnecessary spending or impulse buying.
- Green wallets help increase moneymaking opportunities, as green represents growth and life.
CARING FOR YOUR WALLET:
Once you’ve got your wallet, it’s important to keep it tidy and free from clutter, making room for positive energy to flow.
- Immediately discard old receipts, credit card bills, expired membership cards or any other kind of wallet clutter, as these represent debt and expenses.
- Always keep your wallet filled with money, to symbolise abundance.
- Treat your wallet well and expect it to do the same for you.
Keep your wallet in a special place when not in use, so it will feel treasured.
- Avoid throwing your wallet anywhere you find convenient, or placing it on the floor, especially in the bathroom.
- Neatly sort out money and papers in your wallet.
Make sure that all notes are arranged in an upright position to positively influence you, your wallet and your money.