Write your dream down and date it.
Give your dream a title
Relate your dream, in the present tense, and don’t give any back story. Just the dream details. As succinctly as possible.
Ask yourself these basic questions (and expand on them – get really curious and adventurous. Think outside the square):
FEELINGS – How did you feel immediately after you woke up?
– Is there anything or anyone in the dream that resembles anything in this waking life?
– Is there any possibility of any part of the dream occurring in the future?
WHAT DO I WANT TO KNOW? – There can be more than one question here
What action(s) will you take to honour the dream?
– Create from a dream – turn the dream into a story, a poem or an artwork
– Take a physical action eg. wear a colour that featured, travel to a place from the dream, phone a friend who showed up in the dream etc.
– Use an object or create a dream talisman to hold the energy of a dream.
Eg. if you dream of a crystal, carry it with you or meditate with it.
– Use the dream as a travel advisory.
– Summarise the dream info on a cue card or hold it in an image you can physically carry.
– go back into the dream to clarify details, dialogue with a dream character, explore the larger reality, or just have some great fun!
ONE-LINER – Give your dream a take away one liner (or a hashtag).
Playing with and exploring your dreams in a group is a fun and powerful way to get to the bottom of them and get to the treasure.
Join me for six weeks that will blow your mind and change your life…. “How to dream like a Pro in Six Weeks!” Starts Wednesday 17th January for six evening sessions.
Each participant will receive
- Meditation mask
- Clear Quartz crystal keyring (which we’ll program with your intentions during class!)
- Access to Dream reentry drumming recording
Cost: Only $130 Location: Clunes NSW